19 Oct, 2011
Social Marketing with Quantum Optimization and Engaging
Posted by: Felic In: Blog
The internet has opened its door to many opportunities with no distance barriers. The social web give individuals a wonderful platform to share their opinions on everything from daily life essentials right to personal happenings. However, social media marketers need to take a much different and structural approach to sharing and interacting information.
Why does it prove to be haphazard for Social media to work for business? Usually, the one very important factor of providing prospects with valuable information to their needs is neglected. These valuable information will in turn broadcast to their own network of friends for sharing.
What are the points to take note on enriching content qualities and increasing both search and social media results? I’ll give you a tip of the day: SEO and Social SEO.
Twitter: Leverage on this growing influence and get the most out from your tweets!
- Always be willing to listen to comments and feedbacks about your products, services and listening to your prospects tweets they shared.
- Engage in questionnaires that will endear your prospects to share much more and creating the relationships with them.
- Responds to all requests and comments in the shortest time.
Facebook: Engaging and widen social network with these simple tips.
- Interesting and unique: Huge numbers of dull and mediocre contents are uploaded onto Facebook daily. You should always seek to keep your audience curious and fascinated by giving enticing and interesting contents.
- Creating a Fan Page. Another way to create a huge group of followers is to create your own personalized fan page. It is always possible to capture your fans contacts by being generous.
- Continual and Persistent Efforts. After creating your own personal fan page, getting followers and even creating your own unique and interesting contents, do not ignore your page. Fans are always on the lookout for fresh contents. Continue to stay in touch with them and reap huge dividends in the future.
Share your own photos: Attention optimization with images.
- Descriptive and appropriate images. Any images inserted into your article could vary the responsiveness and reactions from audience. While text is the soul of the story that audience first read into, image is what really enhance or sell its idea.
- Matching keywords. You need to use matching keywords with your image. These keywords are found in tags, url and anchor texts and will be much easily recognize by search engines as non spamming and are of high quality and relevant.
- Long Description. A reminder to use images in article is not to use too much keyword as your image alternate text. A guideline to remember that all text and captions must not be too long and fitting as its image description. File name should be considered under this category as many tends to forget this aspect.
Using LinkedIn to expand Business Coverage.
- Bond Building. Improve on your business relationship with prospects by connecting with them on LinkedIn. Encourage better communications through constantly engaging in conversations and asking for recommendations.
- Optimization on Profile page. Your landing page of LinkedIn should be made the utmost of it. Remember to include your personal or business websites, descriptions and a professional image to your profile. An image is the first impression given to your prospects and is utmost important.
- Frequent Updating. Treat your LinkedIn profile in the same capacity as your twitter and Facebook page. If you want more ease in providing updates, you can link your Twitter and Facebook to your LinkedIn account. Its always important to keep your professional network in the loop.